Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

OOTD: Simple Gray Shirt and Jeans

Hello fellas!

Since we planned to visit Davao's People's Park tonight, I thought of wearing something comfortable for strolling around the park.

Here is what I wore tonight.

Blue Jeans that I got from Divisoria, Gray shirt with two pockets at the front from Penshoppe, Black Ballet Flats from Parisian, and Blue Purse with chain designs also from Parisian. I also wore two necklaces; one with an Eiffel Tower pendant and the other with a heart pendant. 

I also wore this vintage looking ring. ;)

Till my next blog post.

Xoxo,
G <3

2 comments:

Rosamond Kim said...

You look beautiful here! Casual and chic.

<3
Rosamond

Memoirs of a Wannabe Goddess said...

Hey Rosamond!

Thanks! ;)

Xoxo,
G <3

Post a Comment

Sunday 9 October 2011

OOTD: Simple Gray Shirt and Jeans

Hello fellas!

Since we planned to visit Davao's People's Park tonight, I thought of wearing something comfortable for strolling around the park.

Here is what I wore tonight.

Blue Jeans that I got from Divisoria, Gray shirt with two pockets at the front from Penshoppe, Black Ballet Flats from Parisian, and Blue Purse with chain designs also from Parisian. I also wore two necklaces; one with an Eiffel Tower pendant and the other with a heart pendant. 

I also wore this vintage looking ring. ;)

Till my next blog post.

Xoxo,
G <3

2 comments: