I recently went to Etude House and The Face Shop to check out some of their goodies.
This is my first time to ever purchase anything from Etude House. I have heard some good reviews about their products, but being a nail polish addict, I want to try their nail polishes first. So I bought 5 which really caused a dent in my pocket. ;)
I really love Etude House's cute paper bag!
My lovely purchases. ;)
Petit Darling Nails in Matte Nos. 2 & 3. Php 98 each.
Lucid Darling Nails Spangle #03 Silver. Php 128.
Petit Darling Nails PK011 and BL505. Php 48 each.
Nail polishes applied with one coat.
Nail polishes applied with 2 coats and top coat.
- Etude House's packaging for their nail polishes is really cute.
- The colors are very opaque. No need to apply more than two coats! Yay!
- As for color variety, I don't think they have much to choose from. I'm not sure if the store that I went to didn't have that much stock. ;)
- The nail polish bottles are really tiny. So I find them really pricey for just a small amount of nail polish.
I also went to The Face Shop recently and bought more nail polishes there. I'm just obsessed right?! Haha. My nail polish collection is expanding! Anyway, it is not my first time to purchase polishes from The Face Shop. I already have 2 nail polishes from this store. I was disappointed though with those 2 nails polishes that I own because they are very sheer. You need to apply 3-4 coats to make them very opaque. However, when I went to The Face Shop recently, they had some lovely colors that I just couldn't resist. ;)
BL607. Php 95.
GR501 and RD301. Php 95 each.
- I was really amazed at how opaque these colors came out. I only needed a maximum of two coats!
- Compared to the Etude House nail polishes, The Face Shop nail polishes have bigger bottles and more quantity.
- The Face Shop has an amazing color range to choose from!
- Based on experience, their nail polishes don't chip really fast unless you apply a good base coat before applying the nail polish.
So, there goes my haul. I know their pricey but I don't purchase nail polishes that often. ;)
Etude House and The Face Shop are located at major malls. :P
Till my next blog post.