It's been quite some time but I am back! It is good to be back!
For today's post, I decided to blog about my must have brushes! For every make up addict, brushes are equally important. I know that I cannot live without my brushes! We definitely can use our fingers to apply our makeup, but we still need brushes for a precise application.
I have a lot of make up brushes but these 7 brushes are my must haves!
My must have face brushes include (1) a stippling brush, (2) powder brush, (3) blush brush and (4) a concealer brush.
(1) A stippling brush is flat topped which is great for applying foundation because it gives you an air-brushed effect. I even sometimes use it to apply my bronzer or blush.
(2) A powder brush is used to apply powder after applying foundation or to just touch up during the day.
(3) A blush brush is used to apply blush and bronzer. A perfect blush brush is one that has an angle which makes it great for contouring.
(4) A concealer brush is used to apply concealer. Most of us apply concealer using our fingers. But a concealer brush would be great to really pat on your concealer.
My must have eye brushes include (1) a blending brush, (2) pencil/crease brush and (3) an eyeshadow brush.
(1) A blending brush is a definite must have! It is great for blending out the harsh edges of your eyeshadow.
(2) A pencil/crease brush is used to apply eyeshadow on your crease area. It can also be used to apply eyeshadow on your waterline or to smudge eyeshadow and eyeliner.
(3) An eyeshadow brush is used to apply eyeshadow on your eyelids.
To anyone who is just starting with make up, I really advise that these are the brushes that you must first get.
I hope this post have been helpful.
Please comment below and let me know what your must have brushes are!
Till my next blogpost!