I want to share with you my current favorites! I know I posted a favorites for the month of January and I haven't posted a "favorites" blog since then. Gosh, I am so bad at these favorites blog post. Haha.
I only have a few current favorites. I guess I have been trying a lot of skincare, beauty and hair products these past few months and only a few of them stood out! So, let's get started!
1. Current Fave Foundation: Wet 'N Wild Ultimate Match Foundation with SPF 15 in the shade Bisque
I love this foundation! It provides great coverage without sacrificing a natural look! It blends really well with my skin and it has SPF to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. I will be posting a review about it soon!
2. Current Fave Moisturizer: Celeteque Facial Moisturizer with Triple Moisturizing System
This moisturizer is so light weight! It doesn't feel heavy on your skin and it makes your face soft and moisturized all day. I find that this really works well with my oily-to-combination skin and it really blends well with whatever foundation I use.
3. Current Fave Scent: Snoe Beauty Scrumptious Body Spritz in Honey Dew Melon Yogurt
This smells so yummy! I couldn't say anything more about this product other than I LOVE IT!. I have already reviewed it here.
4. Current Fave Nail Polishes: Wet N Wild Nail Polishes in Casting Call and Blue Moon
Aren't these lovely colors? Gorgeous!
5. Current Fave Bronzer: ELF's Golden Bronzer
This is perfect if you want that natural bronzy or goddess-like look! I use this everyday to contour my face and to give me a natural glow!
6. Current Fave Eyeliners: ELF's Liquid Eyeliners
I have really been into liquid eyeliners lately and I think that I am getting good in applying them. I love these ELF Liquid Eyeliners because they last all day and they are very easy to apply!
Swatches: Midnight (navy blue), Black and Coffee (brown)
Please comment below and let me know what your current beauty favorites are! I would love to hear from you!
Till my next blog post!